Okay here’s the deal.
I’m not a woman.
I’m female, I guess. With the XX chromosomes and the genitals and whatever. But I’m not. A. Woman.
I’m gender neutral. I really, truly know this now, having puzzled over it for literally years. I’m a person, without real attachments to either gender.
I’m still a feminist.
I’m still for gender equality and that includes my own.
If you tell me my opinion isn’t valid because I’m not a woman, you’re a fuckwit.
An actual fuckwit.
The same applies if you exclude males from the discussion.
The patriarchy applies to them too. It makes their lives harder too. Though most men will say (and truthfully) that if they’re a feminist it’s to stop oppression of women, everyone stands to gain from feminism.
Even me. Okay?
- crystalfemmes likes this
- maddierosespink likes this
- tallchips likes this
- a-sassy-dog likes this
- camel-endzone likes this
- hailants likes this
- typhonsfish said: preach
- typhonsfish likes this
- ourbipolarfriendss likes this
- mattcull likes this
- existential-crisis-or-hangover likes this
- arcadecampfire likes this
- sheispuzzled likes this
- redamancer said: what pronouns do we use for you
- dungareeswineandapathy likes this
- martinvanbadass likes this
- reversecentaur posted this